Cloud Network Map
Subsystem for distributed monitoring platform that allows to visualise required part of network map.
Backend: PHP 7.2, NodeJs, MariaDB, Redis, MongoDB, Sphinx, RabbitMQ, Zabbix
Frontend: Vue.js, Bootstrap 4, Highcharts, mxGraph
This subsystem allows its users to visualise part or entire network that is under monitoring. Users can also set the connections between network nodes, metrics and with what kind of algorithm connections influence nodes. Users have following functionality:
1. To manage list of network maps, to create, edit and delete maps. They can also manage access to their maps, give full or partial access to other network users or give access with unique link for even non-authorized users.
2. To set network map visually. To add, edit or delete: network nodes, separate device metrics and their connections.
3. To create new services from network map or its parts and build them into other maps. Thus users can build hierarchical network map where different parts of different maps can interact with each other.
4. To monitor network map, its nodes, separate metrics and connections in real time.
5. To set and receive notifications on Email and Telegram about various events, for example, increase in allowable value in set metrics.
6. To save network maps as static images and send them to other users via Email or Telegram